Dr. Suneet Soni has been performing hair transplant surgery for over 11 years as the primary part of his practice at his clinic in Jaipur & New Delhi, India as well. He performs both FUT / Strip and FUE hair transplant surgery and having the huge trained team of technicians and staffs that help him in attaining the goal of a successful hair transplant surgery. The advanced method of FUT hair transplant surgery of his clinic achieving the highest goal in order to implant the maximum number of grafts in a single session. The strip procedure of the Medispa hair transplant clinic is altogether different in comparison to FUE hair transplant as the technique needs greater attention as well as the surgical skilled hand to perform the strip harvesting
Dr Soni is specialized in the FUT / Strip, FUE, BHT (body hair transplantation), eyebrow transplantation, scar revisions and repair/revision surgery. He also offers prescriptions for Propecia and performs all of the consultations as well. Online consultations are free of cost at Medispa. Dr Suneet Soni operates only one patient per day in order to pay the maximum attention to each and every patient.
Dr Suneet Soni believes that FUE is best suited for those patients, who has the lesser degrees of baldness and in the case of a particular style that needs to be cropped hair on the sides and back of the scalp. According to Dr Soni, the combination method of both the FUT / strip and FUE has the ability to provide the greatest number of follicular units to cover the higher grade of NW class of baldness.
Dr Soni uses the Powered SAFE Scribe designed by Dr James Harris and uses a blunt punch as small as about 8mm in order to minimize the trauma during the procedure. He feels that the growth rate via the FUE method in his hand with utmost care and consciousness is as high as 90%.
Dr Suneet Soni uses the most advanced methods, including the microscopic dissection, the Trichophytic closure, minimally invasive tools as small as 0.8mm to extract follicular units to make recipient incisions during the extraction of grafts. Dr Soni performs the dense pack up to 75 FU/cm2 (follicular units per square centimetre) as per the patient’s need and expectation. And uses only single haired grafts in the crucial hairline area to mimic nature.
Dr Soni has a large team of 16 assistants having more than a decade experience, including, 12 of which are cutters and 4 are planters for strip surgery. Since the process of making the recipient incisions is the most artistic part of the hair transplant procedure that ensures the aesthetic& natural hair growth, Dr Suneet Soni performs all the recipient incisions himself. He also harvests the donor strip for strip procedures using a single scalpel to minimize the transection and the damage rate of the follicles aided with the double layered closure technique for healing in order to minimize the scar appearance. His technicians carefully place follicular units into tiny recipient sites in both FUT / strip and FUE procedures.
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India (AHRS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- Indian Medical Association
- Visiting scholar plastic microvascular reconstructive surgery at Chang Gung at Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Fellowship in Aesthetic and Laser surgery from Vasudhan Arjin Aesthetic and Laser Surgery Center Mumbai
- Observership at Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong
- Observership at Plastic Microvascular Surgery Department, Tata Cancer Hospital, Mumbai
- Observership at Plastic Microvascular Surgery Department, Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore
- Thesis in general surgery: study of correlation between Glasgow coma scale and C T Scan findings in head injury patients
- Thesis in plastic surgery: study of surgical management of exposed tibial defect lower one third
- The Experience of performing more than 2000 hair transplants by strip and FUE method.
- Well experienced in handling all type of trauma specially maxillofacial, hand and lower limb.
- Experienced in independently performing routine plastic surgical work like facial clefts, burn contractures, skin & muscle flaps for various defects.
- Well experienced in counseling, assessing, planning, operating and managing aesthetic surgery patients like Hair transplant, Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Face lift.
- Well experienced in operating various types of Lasers like IPL, Diode, Nd:YAG, Q-Switch, Pulse Dye.
- Well experienced in independently assessing, planning, operating and managing microvascular reimplantations, free flaps for trauma & cancer reconstructions.
Dr. Soni, his hair transplant technique, and patient results were carefully reviewed by our patient based online hair loss community. To view the highlights of this review, click here
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Body Hair Transplantation (BHT)
Beard Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplant Repair
Free in-depth Consultations
Prescriptions for Propecia
Listening to Music,