Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration Patient AYL is an Early Norwood Class 5A with straight, fine, white hair and a donor density of 2.0 hairs/mm2. He had one hair transplant consisting of 2,174 follicular unit grafts. Photos were taken before and then one year after the hair restoration.
See patients with similar characteristics in the Bernstein Medical photo galleries:
- Surgical Sessions: 1 Session
- Hair Character: White, Straight
- Hair Weight: Fine
- Donor Density: 2.0 hairs/mm2
- View Patient AYL's photo profile at Bernstein Medical
- Visit our Hair Transplant Photos galleries or browse our patients by their Norwood Class
- Interested in a consultation? Click here to schedule a consult or here to read about our consultations
- New to hair restoration? Read our comprehensive guide to Hair Transplant surgery or our Hair Transplant FAQ
- Visit the Bernstein Medical YouTube channel
Norwood stage 5A
In stage 5A, the hairline continues to progress toward the back of the head.